WARRANTY & RETURNS
Every Meccaniche Veneziane comes with a Certificate of Origin & Warranty. This document illustrates the full details of your watch and can be considered its birth certificate. It also ensures that your watch is registered in our archives as every Meccaniche Veneziane watch has its own serial numbers recorded in the firm’s archive registers. The Meccaniche Veneziane guarantee is based on the following terms and conditions:
- The Certificate is unique and must be kept safely. No duplicate will be issued if lost.
- A Meccaniche Veneziane watch is guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of purchase specified on the Certificate of Origin & Warranty.
- The guarantee is valid only for timepieces accompanied by a signed, dated and stamped Certificate of Origin and Warranty delivered by an Authorized Meccaniche Veneziane retailer from whom the watch was purchased.
- The guarantee will be considered null and void if the Certificate of Origin and Warranty is incomplete or has been modified or altered in any way.
- The Certificate of Origin & Warranty is only valid if the watch was sold by an Authorized Meccaniche Veneziane retailer. If you purchased a Meccaniche Veneziane watch through our website and you have an issue, please fill this form
- The guarantee covers all manufacturing faults and material defects. For any claim under the terms of the guarantee you can apply to one of our worldwide official Meccaniche Veneziane Retailer, who are listed in our website.
- Any intervention carried out under the terms of this guarantee does not extend its validity or affect its conditions.
- The guarantee does not cover:
- Normal 'wear and tear' and damage such as scratching, dropping, hitting of the watch.
- Contact with water with the crown opened.
- Leather straps
- Damage arising from servicing performed by a non-authorized Meccaniche Veneziane partner.